Remember: We All Seek the Truth
We are interested in hearing from people who feel uncertain, or even skeptical, about Climate Change. Our goal is to publish insightful and clearly reasoned articles about some of the uncertainty in Climate Change models - and uncertainty in conclusions, or issues related to policy decisions. Making effective policy is more complex than many people realize, and cost is certainly a consideration in any discussion.
Can you write for us? We will publish articles here, Pro or Con.
- Global Warming is real, and is occurring already; it is measurable, and factual. However, warming's long-term effects on Climate Change are not yet clear.
- Man's role in warming has been established; but to what degree?
- As we create public policy, how do we realistically achieve evidence-based intervention?
- The vast majority of scientists in general, and this includes a majority of Climatologists, believe in both Global Warming and Climate Change. Also, a majority of Meteorologists now support the science, and more so each year (though many have questions).
- Climate Change has many variables, not all of which are well understood or even modeled yet. But the models are improving each year. How accurate are they?
- The Earth has seen warming periods before and will certainly have mechanisms already in place to adapt. Will we suffer? Can WE adapt to a warming world?
- Scientists need to make more effort in communicating clearly with the public; and to remember the Scientific Principle: they cannot just seek evidence supporting a Hypothesis but must also actively try to disprove it as well; that is science. How many scientists actively try to disprove their own hypotheses?
- Acidification of the oceans is real, and is not getting near enough attention.
- Coastal communities in particular need to start long-term, prudent planning
- Politicians are not serving in our best interests if they politicize risk.
If you are interested in writing an article for us, Pro or Con, please send us a summary first, and describe your background. We will make a sincere effort to publish articles that are informative and well-reasoned. Click Here to contact us.